Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
crystalsings627 crystalsings627 is offline

Default How do I undo or change emailing a worksheet

Oh my gosh... Thank you so much. Thought all hope was lost. U saved me!!!!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Click the mail button again and it is normal

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kirk" wrote in message ...
I keep hitting the email icon when I'm trying to save a workbook in Excel,
and then my workbook drops into my Outlook email program and I can't cancel
or get out of the operation and back to my regural Excel worksheet.

The "undo" button is grayed out and unavailable. I know there has to be a
quick fix to this, but I'm not sure where/what it is.

Thanks!