Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Value a cell based on vlookup results

Select the top cell of the column, then use End-Down , Down and you will arrive at the first
blank cell.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"robeck" wrote in message
I am using vlookup to interrogate a column of cells and if the value I input
is not found in the column I would like to move the input value to the 1st
open cell at the end of the column. I don't know how to determine what the
1st open cell is without having to list each cell and check if it is blank.
Is there a way to look for the first cell that is blank? Thanks.