Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default custom data validation

Select L2:On and in DV use a formula of

=AND(L2$K2,L2<P2)

--
HTH

Bob

"Gareth" wrote in message
I have a sheet with 6 columns of dates (K to P). K is the job start date,
is the job end date and the ones inbetween are inbetween dates. It is
possible for some of the ones inbetween not to need to have a date in them
(left blank).
What I want to do is validate the cells so that the user cannot enter
incorrect dates. For example, enter an end date which is before the start
date. I have managed to validate just start date against end date but
when
it comes to a formula to include all the columns I get lost.
PS
The entry in the cell must be greater than 01/01/2007 and today