Mayer

Default HELP - I need to change space delimited to comma?

Hi,

I have a CSV file that should be comma delimited the thing is that the
program that creates it, creates it in two columns (if you open it in excel)
I want to write (or pay for) a Marco that will pull the data, remove the
column (if it's a tab, space, comma. then it should read the file and place
a comma after x amount of characters. once that's done it should remove all
the space on the right, so

data, data , data,,, .data -- should look like
data,data,data,data.

I don't know how to do this. any help is appreciated.

Thanks