Cassandra

Many thanks Dave, it worked. I'm really grateful, regards Cassandra

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Any chance that the scrollbars and tabs are still there, but are just off the
screen?

Window|arrange|tiled
and resize manually

(can't hurt to try...)

Cassandra wrote:

It applies to all files before June 2001. Thanks for your reply. Cassandra

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
does this happen only for one single file or for all Excel files?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Cassandra wrote:
I'm using Excel 2000 on Windows XP. After several years use for book
keeping the horizontal scroll bar and the numbered sheet tabs have
disappeared. Once after re-starting the computer they reappeared but
that no longer works. Under Tools, Options, the boxes for show scroll
bar and sheets are ticked.

--

Dave Peterson