Gord Dibben

dave

Use a helper column next to the numbers column.

Enter 1 in top cell of helper column. Enter 2 in second cell.

Select the two cells and double-click on the fill handle to autofill to
bottom.

Sort descending on this column.

When happy, delete the helper column.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:25:02 -0700, "shockwave_dave"
wrote:

I've a long column of numbers in excel which i need to flip round or invert
but dont know how. I cant use the sort function as it only sorts it in
ascending or descending order but i want to reverse the order of the numbers
so that bottom becomes top and top becomes bottom for example. Thanks