Old May 20th 08, 02:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
[email protected] richoo2000@noemail.postalias is offline

Default Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type (xlsx)

Hi.
I have problem with the Office Capability Pack together with Excel viewer
2003.
I can open xlsx files with Excel 2003 and the capability pack, but if I
change so the xslx files should be open with the Excel viewer 2003 i get the
following error. “Microsoft Excel Viewer cannot open files of this type”
If I try this on a computer with that Office 2003 never been installed it
works without any problem, the strange is that I don’t have any problem to
open docx with Word Viewer 2003 Capability Pack.

BR R