Mindie

Default Loading Pages

I have 3 sheets in my workbook. the first two sheets will load the data and
adjust the row. Problem that I am having is that the 3rd sheet keeps losing
its values because it gets it values from sheet 1. I am not a VBA
programmer, but I think that there is something that I need to do in VBA in
order to keep my formuals getting the right data. For example, Sheet 3 Row A
will be getting values from Sheet 1 Column B row 3, 5, 7, 9, etc., When the
program loads Sheet 3 Row A changes and gets values, 7, 11, 15, 21, etc. I
need it to always go to 3, 5, 7, 9, etc. Does this make sense?