Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
I plot spectra[_2_] I plot spectra[_2_] is offline

Default Autofilter and Charts

I have a chart set up to display the first few lines of data in a large
matrix of data. The matrix of data is autofiltered with respect to the first
two columns so that I only look at the data that I'm interested in. When it
is filtered, the amount of data remaining fits the chart range. I have set
this up for one filter case and when I choose another, the chart goes blank
b/c they are trying to maintain a link with the first filter that they were
set up on. I would like the charts to only read the data in the first few
lines of data while I dynamically change this data via autofilter. Is this
possible?