Dave Peterson

Ron de Bruin has lots of code at:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Maybe you could steal some of it to merge the worksheets into one giant
worksheet and process your data from there.

T. Harrouz wrote:

Suppose we have several different workbooks (not shared) containing the same
fields on a server location.Each user update his own workbook daily.I need
(the controler) to gather the data in another workbook and report the daily
updates for all the users in a table,but needs it to be automatic, and
showing these results in detail.I have a perfect background but don't know
how to connect the points.Please help,thank you.

--

Dave Peterson