Louise

I enter a workbook. Open the MVB editor. I put the code in a module (Insert
Module) in the Modules folder under the VBAProjects (PERSON.XLS), and I tried
to run the Macro from the workbook which I have entered Microsoft Visual
Basic through. Is this right?

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Are you putting the macro in a regular code module rather than a
workbook or worksheet code module?

Do you have your security set to something other than High?

How are you trying to initiate the macro?

In article ,
Louise wrote:

Why (&%°Ë#"!!!) are my macros in VBA not running? I have copied small Macros
from reliable sources on the Internet to Modules in Excel, but I can't make
them run?! What can I be doing wrong?

One example:

Sub DeleteBlankRows2()
'Deletes the entire row within the selection if _
some of the cells WITHIN THE SELECTION contain no data.
On Error Resume Next
Selection.EntireRow.SpecialCells(xlBlanks).EntireR ow.Delete
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub