Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Matthew Matthew is offline

Default Pivot Chart Axis Labels

When showing more than one field on the x-axis, how do I turn on/off axis
labels for only one field. For example I have a Pivot Chart with Year,
Month, Day, Hour on the x-axis. I want the field data to stay but I want to
turn off the labels the the "Hour" field because they are so close they just
look like a big thick black line on the x-axis. When I use Format Axis and
turn Tick Mark labels to None it turns them all off. I would like to show
the labels for Year, Month, Day but not Hour.