Nick Turner

Hi Gary

I have a couple of ideas about how to do this but it is quite difficult to
explain in this type of forum. If you like, you could email me the excel
file and I will send you some ideas.

Cheers

Nick

"gbeard" wrote:

Nick,
That worked great! Thanks for the help!
Can I combine that with an IF function? What I'm trying to do is gather two
pieces of data from the sheet that the indirect function locates. I need it
to add these two pieces of data and if they are less than a number in a
given cell it returns the vendor represented by that data.
I've basically got sheet1 as my main sheet. I enter two pieces of
information on sheet1 to match in the data on the other sheets in my
workbook. My sheets are the districts in my company. I need to enter which
district I want it to search, then I want it to add two cells (which are the
prices of each piece of a widget) for each vendor on the specified sheet and
return a list of vendors offering the widget for the price I want to pay.

Any ideas how I can do this?
Gary