Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DryCanyon DryCanyon is offline

Default Shift Scheduler

A client of mine is wanting me to create a spreadsheet in one worksheet using
drop down menus to create a shift schedule. I have a drop down menu to
select the employee, the start time, lunch out and in, and the end time.

I have created the above list, but after the information is selected, they
want it to create a table in another worksheet showing with colors who will
be working when. They want to use this worksheet as a way to see if they are
staffing enough employees at all times.

How do I link the 2 worksheets together and use the information from the
first worksheet to autofill in the second worksheet?