Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
scott scott is offline

Default reset chart names

I have a VBA function that will copy 12 charts from various workbooks into a
single workbook. I run this macro once a month. Before I run the macro I
delete all the charts from the single workbook. After running the macro I
notice that the chart names (e.g. 1,2,3,...) increase by the number of charts
I copy. For example when I first ran the macro the charts in the single
workbook were named 1 ..12. After deleting the charts in the single workbook
and running the macro again the charts are named 13..24. Is there a way to
reset the chart names so they are always 1..12 in the single workbook?