Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chris Chris is offline

Default Excel 2007 Autofilter deleting unfiltered Data

I have an issue with Excel 2007. When I get a file with a lot of data I
don't need (for instance I download a .csv file with 1000 line and it has
page break info) when I filter out the non data rows it deletes the
information that is not showing that I need as well. In previous versions it
would leave the data still there. Is this a known issue and plan to be
resolved? Detect and repair does not fix the issue.