Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Angie Angie is offline

Default Vlookup when have 2 or more criteria to meet

Actually I will have to do that, although I would prefer not .......as I'm
not working in a regular excell, but with an application (Citrix based) and
the performance of the system tents to be slower when using Pivot Tables, so
that's why I tried to use lookup options considering that I have 11 principal
product lines and 5 regions, but my database includes other lines and other
regions that I don't want to include in the report.
Thanks anyway. I will have to live with the slow performance and build the
pivot table.
Thanks

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Have you considered a Pivot Table?

In article ,
Angie wrote:

I have a huge database with the sales of different product lines and regions
and I need to extract the key lines by region for the corresponding period.
vLookup is just bringing the first "world" in the database so if I want to
have the value for world for "cosmetics" as well as world for "analgesics".
(Criteria Region and Criteria Product Line)
I'm not a heavy excell user....so I guess I have to combine to functions how
can I do it?? HELP!!!!!

Column #
1 2 3 4 5
Prior Year Budget Actual