Frank Kabel

Hi
I'd start searching the Adobe support homepage (or posting in their forum).
AFAIK you can automate Adobe through VBA (though never have done it
personally). Start at:
http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

YS wrote:
I am trying to find out if there is a way to control PDFs
through an Excel macro. Here is the scenario:
I have a folder named "Page 1" that contains 100 PDFs. I
also have a folder named "Page 2" with 100 PDFs. In an
Excel worksheet, I have a list of all the Page 1 file
names and the corresponding Page 2 for each.
I want to open each Page 1 document, insert the
appropriate Page 2 document, and save them to a third
folder "Page 1-2".
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.