Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Moving a macro to another computer

Relatively easy to do once you have figured out where your macro is located.

It could be in a Personal.xls workbook

It could be in an add-in workbook or any workbook.

How do you run the macro?

Do you have a button with the macro assigned to it or a shortcut key?

Is it viewable in ToolsMacroMacros?

Once you find it post back. It may as simple as creating a copy of the workbook
in which the macro resides and moving that copy to the other computer.

Note: there may be some changes you have to make to run a 2003 macro on 2000

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 14 May 2008 08:26:18 -0700, saidanddone
wrote:

We have a macro that we run. I would like to be able to copy that macro to
another PC without having to recreate the macro. Is this possible? If it is
possible, where would I locate the macro that I want to copy? I am running
Office 2003 Professional on the 1st machine. I would be copying the macro to
be used to a Office 2000 SBE machine, Is this even possible and if it is
where would I copy it to?

Thank You in Advance