Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default End if without Block If

You know, I started off that way but then the macro just doesn't respond, I
can't even get the cursur to move with striking the enter key. So I thought
it was an End If problem but darn it I guess not. Any other suggestions?

Dave wrote:
Hi,
Try removing the End If at the end of the sub.
Your If Then statements are only one line of code each, so the End If is not
required.
Regards - Dave.

I think I am trying to do too much in one line but I am not sure how to write
it correctly. I want the user to be able to click on cell P1 and then a

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
Thanks
Carrie