Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RPage@SF RPage@SF is offline

Default Find most recent value in data range that includes SUM formula

What does the "10^10" part of the equation mean?

"T. Valko" wrote:

It should work. It doesn't make a difference whether the values are
constants or the results of formulas. As long as the values are *numeric
numbers* the formula should work.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"RPage@SF" wrote in message
I have a series of cells that sum the columns above them (O12:X12) on
multiple worksheets. I would like to write a formula to report the cell
that
has a value and is the furthest to the right. I used:

=LOOKUP(10^10,'Worksheet reference'!O12:X12)

This worked on a previous worksheet when the data range contained values,
but since O12 through X12 include SUM formulas, it's not working.

Any ideas?