Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Too many word documents, can Excel HELP!!!

I have 14 word documents, many of which have duplicating line items. Some
documents have all line items, some different line items. It is extreamly
hard to keep track of changes made to each document. It is also extreamly
hard to solve input errors. Or at least to keep tract of them. I noticed
some Access databases which can be used as a call center tracting approach.
Was wondering if perhaps Excel could somehow be designed to incorporate these
14 documents and then able to apply filters or do quieries against the data.

Any and all help is apprciated.
Thanks