Dahlman

Default Links

at my company I have several different networks. I'm trying to link values
from a cell in one network to a spreadsheet in another network. It linked
fine however once I close the spreadsheet that I just set up the links on and
try to open it again I click on yes when it asks me to update my links. then
it says "file not found" and gives me a box to browse for it. When I browse
and select the worksheet that my links are coming from it says "Cannot find
Macro1". I didn't create any Macro's so I don't know why it is looking for
Macros. Because of this my links don't update themselves. Can someone explain
why this is happening.
Thanks in advance. If i'm not clear enough just write back and I can try to
explain better. Thanks. Travis