Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rocketeer Rocketeer is offline

Default Help on how to use the PARETOINV function!

Hi David!

I don't think. More state that there is a function. Try punch in =PARETOINV
in a
cell and the function is there. I have the Analysis ToolPak and Solver Add-in.
How do I find out who the author is?

Regards

Peter

"David Biddulph" wrote:

What makes you think that there is such a native function in Excel?
Did you find it at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...91861033.aspx?

If this is a function in an Excel Add-In or user-defined macro, then you'll
need to ask the author.
--
David Biddulph

"Rocketeer" wrote in message
Hi! I want to use the PARETOINV function in Excel 2007.
But there is no description on how to enter the parameters
or which parameters to use between the brackets.

PARETOINV()

Can someone give me a short description?

Kind regards