Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
engbe engbe is offline

Default Hiding and Showing Sheets using Macro

Hi Does any have any ideas on how to create a macro for this or if this is
possible?

- I want to have 1 workbook with about 13 spreadsheets in it.
- When I open the workbook I only want to see "sheet 1" (with the other 12
spreadsheets hidden)
- On sheet 1 i want to have 3 buttons, 1. Commodities 2. Forex 3. Options
- When I click on the 'Commodities' button, I want spreadsheets 2,3,4 & 5 to
show/be unhidden
- I also want there to be a button on spreadsheet 2,3,4,&5 to say 'Back to
Spreadsheet 1' and when clicked will navigate back to spreadsheet 1 and
spreadsheets 2,3,4 & 5 hidden again (like when i first open the workbook)
- When i click on the 'Forex' button, I want spreadsheet 6,7,8 & 9 to be
shown/unhidden
- I also want there to be a button on spreadsheet 6,7,8 & 9 to say 'Back to
Spreadsheet 1' and when clicked will navigate back to spreadsheet 1 and
spreadsheets 6,7,8 & 9 hidden again (like when i first open the workbook)
- When i click on the 'Options' button, I want spreadsheet 10,11 & 12 to be
shown/unhidden
- I also want there to be a button on spreadsheet 10,11 & 12to say 'Back to
Spreadsheet 1' and when clicked will navigate back to spreadsheet 1 and
spreadsheets 10,11 & 12hidden again (like when i first open the workbook)

I'm not sure if what i want to do is even possible and would really
appreciate any help on how to do this or on a better way to do this.

Many thanks in advance!