Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default How do I ingnore non-numeric cells in Analysis toolpak?

Instead of using the wizard use the Correl function entered on the worksheet.
It will ignore text values in the data...
=CORREL(B5:B99,C5:C99)
-or-
You could sort your data and only use the numerical portion (text sorts separately).
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"toloughlin"
wrote in message
When using the Correlation Function in the analysis toolpak, I get an error
message if my dataset contains non-numeric fields. Is there a way to get
Excel to ignore fields that are non-numeric?