Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
moiz moiz is offline

Default scroll lock

Thank u Sandy,
I copied the code and Even in properties of sheet1 scroll area i wrote the
range to lock but to my surprise when i save and exit and restart Excel the
code is there but the scrolling is not locked. where i am going wrong, please
help.

"Sandy" wrote:

Hi Moiz

In the 'This Workbook' module :-

Sub Workbook_Open()

Sheets("YourSheetName").ScrollArea = "A1:AR31"

End Sub

Sandy

"moiz" wrote in message
I am trying to lock the scroll, My range is "a1:ar31", When i save and
close the work sheet and open again the scroll lock range dissappears. is
there any code???. please help. Thanks in advance.
moiz