Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copy cell with macro and increment down each time

Will will use column Y & Z:

Sub rjj()
Set r = Range("A148:B148")
n = Cells(Rows.Count, "Y").End(xlUp).Row + 1
r.Copy Cells(n, "Y")
Gary''s Student - gsnu200785

"RJJ" wrote:

I need to create a macro that copies two adjacent cells A148 & B148 (same
cells each time but with a different value each time) and pastes them into
another column but moving down one row each time. The object is to retain the
previous values ultimately resulting in a column of various data values. I am
able to copy and paste with a macro but when run, it overwrites the previous
value because the paste was assigned to a particular cell. Or, is it somehow
possible to store the first set of values elsewhere before overwriting?