Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "Print Titles" in Excel is disabled. How to enable it?

According to the 2003 to 2007 translation guide at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...CH102457041033,
there's a Page Layout tab in 2007, and an arrow at the bottom of that.
--
David Biddulph

"Jake M.D." wrote in message
What about in Office 2007? I click on the "Office Button" but there is not
page set-up option. :(

"Niek Otten" wrote:

That option is always disabled in the print preview.
Use the Page Setup command in rhe File menu.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Ravi" wrote in message
The "Print Titles" while doing Print preview for an Excel worksheet(s)
is
coming as disabled. I am unable to select row(s) and/or column(s) to
repeat
on every page while printing. What should be done to enable this?