Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RayS1010 RayS1010 is offline

Default How to send Excel selection using Live Mail

I have been using Outlook Express until this month, and have been sending
information from a selected range in an Excel worksheet to a number of people
every month. I don't want to send the entire (large) worksheet as an
attachment, but my "Mail Recipient" function has apparently been disabled
since installing Windows Live Mail. The only "mail" option I see remaining
is to mail the entire document as an attachment, which really isn't an option.
Since I send this information out to about 50 recipients each month, and
each recipient has different data, it's been tedious enough already. But
now, I'm looking for a way to send the data using Windows Live Mail without
having to cut and paste all afternoon.
If there is a way to efficiently do this using a Macro, that would be even
better...
Thanks,