Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Witness Witness is offline

Default I need a formula that returns weekends and holidays for each mont

I have created a mileage log with each month having its own spreadsheet in a
workbook. The first sheet starts with February 2006 and the last sheet ends
with february 2007. There are 12 sheets in total. Each month start on the
first day and ends on the last day of that month. The calendar is South
African. How can I create a formula that shows a Saturday, Sunday and Holiday
per month. I have used =TEXT(A2, "ddd") to return days but I don't know how
to create a formula that also returns holidays.

Please help.