Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John G.[_2_] John G.[_2_] is offline

Default crtl + page down or up does not cycle through sheets in excel

Thank you Boni,

That worked. I should quit trying to be fancy, stick with the basics. Thanks
again.

John

"BoniM" wrote:

If you have disabled Select locked cells and enabled Select unlocked cells,
yes it will.
If both are either off or on, it works great...

"John G." wrote:

Thanks, and no, it is not checked. Does having sheet protection enabled and
locked cells affect navigation?

"BoniM" wrote:

Office Button - Excel Options - Advanced - Scroll to the bottom, make sure
Transition navigation keys under Lotus compatibility is not checked.
Hope that helps...

"John G." wrote:

I used to be able to cycle through worksheets with the crtl pg up or down
combo but I am now using 2007 on an xp machine with sp3. Am I missing a
simple setting? Driving me nuts! :-)

John