Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default using multiple sheets from a workbook in a formula

Type the = sign, switch to other sheet, select a cell then hit ENTER key.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 May 2008 05:49:00 -0700, Megglesface
wrote:

If I want to use a cell value in a formula, but the cell is from another
worksheet in the same book, how do I do this? I thought I just entered = into
the formula box then clicked onto the other worksheet and selected the cell,
but that doesnt seem to be working, any ideas anyone?

Thanks.