Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LEG LEG is offline

Default To count how many are in a certain age group

Hi - thanks for responding, but as I do know the Danish word for "floor", I
can't figure out what it means when put together with the formula
"sumproduct" and what it should do. And neither does the Danish help program!
But I did use a sumproduct formula which worked.
--
LEG

"Sandy Mann" skrev:

Another option:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(FLOOR(H2:H200,10)=30))

etc.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"LEG" wrote in message
Hi! I'm looking for at forumla to count how many are in a certain age
group.
I have a list of people and their ages and would like to know how many are
in
the age group f.eks. between the ages of 30 and 39, 40 and 49 and so on
--
LEG