Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Megglesface Megglesface is offline

Default can excel alert you when a number is less than a particular va

no worries.

Im making a range of spreadsheets to control stock orders, simple i guess
but I havnt done it before and no one else at the office has either, so its a
case of teaching myself.

must say, this forum is much better for answers than using the automatic
help guide.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

You're welcome - thanks for feeding back.

Pete

On May 7, 2:13 pm, Megglesface
wrote:
brilliant thats worked perfectly, just needed the apostrophes I think.
thanks very much, been struggling with that one all day!