Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cpviv Cpviv is offline

Default How to set Auto-Change letters into Uppercases for Data entry

Hi Mike,

It works!

Ok, you are right. I have many columns fill with data. How to set one column
with Uppercases, one column with Propercases, one column with the first
letter starts with Capital letter, and the rest of columns leave as they are.

Cpviv

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

Right click your sheet tab, view code and paste this in. It works on the
entire sheet so if you want it limited to a certain range then post back

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Or IsEmpty(Target) Then Exit Sub
If Not IsNumeric(Target) Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target = UCase(Target)
Application.EnableEvents = True

Mike

"Cpviv" wrote:

Hi,

I need help here.

Here is the scenario.
When I type alphabets in lower cases at each cell, I need the cell to
auto-change the alphabets to upper cases. I do not want to use the Caps Lock
button from the keyboard.

Help...
--
Thank you,