Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AKphidelt AKphidelt is offline

Default cell extract

An example of what the text looks like would help

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote:

Hi,

I have few lines of text in a cell and I am not able to separate it with the
individual cell for each lines.
For ex: for one invoice number in cell B1, the text is some kind of merged,
if I click on that cell I can see entire data and I am not able to separate
it out.
I need invoice number and also the text of ( n number of lines) as in the
cell.

if a cell has 10 lines of text in a cell, the invoice number also should
repeat in 10 cells and also the 10 lines opposite to that.

Help me with any formula to work it out.

Thanks
Igneshwara reddy.