Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default can i create a distribution list between excel and outlook?

Thanks for sharing this.

Gord

On Mon, 5 May 2008 17:36:02 -0700, cmart02 wrote:

Gord

Answering your questions...

OK. I understand your point (keeping answers together) and I apologize if I
orginally misinterpret you; thus resulting in a rather "rude" reply. I had
not given thought to what you just said...

The VBA suggestion I made was:

Sub example()
Dim oOutlook As Outlook.Application
Dim oEmail As Outlook.MailItem
Dim strEmails As String
Dim varEmailAddress As Variant

On Error Resume Next
Set oOutlook = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
If oOutlook Is Nothing Then Set oOutlook =
CreateObject("Outlook.Application")

For Each varEmailAddress In Sheets(2).Range(Range_Containing_he_Emails)
strEmails = strEmails & varEmailAddress & ";"
Next varEmailAddress

Set oEmail = oOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem)

With oEmail
.To = "
.BCC = Left(strEmails, Len(strEmails) - 1)
.Subject = "My Mail List"
.Display
End With

Set oEmail = Nothing