ChrisLouie

Default Microsoft Excel --> Microsoft Works Spreadsheet

I hope this makes sense - I have one workbook with many spreadsheets in that
workbook with Microsoft Excel. I want to be able to use this same workbook
with Microsoft Works - Spreadsheet but when I copy and paste, the formulas I
have to a Works spreadsheet the formulas aren't recognized. Is there a way to
fix that or is it impossible?!?!?!
P.S. I realize that with Works I can't have one workbook with many
spreadsheets. Will it work if I want to connect many different spreadsheets?

The formula is: =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B4,'Avon
Products'!$A$2:$B$2439,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP(B4,'Av on
Products'!$A$2:$B$2439,2,FALSE))