Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default can i create a distribution list between excel and outlook?

I just think that questions asked here should get answered here.

You posted a URL that led to to a reply which was a question to OP and suggested
a possible programming solution.

We would all like to know that solution, but if OP stays with your forum, none
of us will see it.

In future I will keep my nose out of it.

I have no problem getting email addresses to Outlook myself so don't "need" the
programming solution, just was curious.

Gord

On Mon, 5 May 2008 17:06:16 -0700, cmart02 wrote:

Gord

If the person does not wish to follow-up the thread, then I have no problem
with it. Now, if it upsets you I am not sure there is much I can do about
that.

All we do is unpaid work, so I am not clear why you are so demanding as to
where I chose to post answers... I answer posts in a gazillion forums and
figured I could help concentrating on the forum I just opened.

Of course, you do not have to agree. Others will not, but I think it would
save me time whilst I still keep helping people.