Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default frozen spreadsheet

Prior to Excel 2007 the most likely problem was the F8 key being toggled to
"Extend Range"

Excel 2007 has a different problem from what I read but don't know what it is.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 5 May 2008 12:56:01 -0700, jackie
wrote:

Elsa:

Did you find an answer. I am having the same problem .

"elsa" wrote:

I went into my spreadsheet to work on it and the cursor does not come up. I
get a plus sign which highlights the spreadsheet when i try to move it. i
have to ctrl,alt,delete before i can get out of the spreadsheet.