Ken Wright

You might find you have a different resolution on your monitor at work than
you do at home. I'm guessing most work PCs these days are set at 1024x768,
and your PC at home may be set to 800x600, as then it will all seem bigger.
This would be the same for pretty much everything else as well though and
not just your Excel file.

If this is the case then you can always try upping the resolution on your
home monitor if it will take it. Right click on an empty part of the
desktop, choose properties / settings / look for something that perhaps says
800x600 (May be a slider bar) and then drag till it says 1024x768, hit OK a
couple of times and you are done.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Ewa" wrote in message
I emailed a spreadsheet home from work. When I open the spreadsheet, it

looks
OK bit I can't see all the data unless I reduce the zoom. I tried

scrolling
to the right but it does not seem to do anything
Thanks
Ewa (a real novice)