Patinak

It didn't work for me, but I found a lot of other files I had lost track of.
I had forgotten about that icon. Thank-you for responding.

"CLR" wrote:

It's not an Excel thing.............but you might try going to the Desktop
and double-clicking on the Recycle Bin icon, then if you see your file,
Right-click on it and select Restore..........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Patinak" wrote in message
Well, of course I've been working on this spreadsheet for over an hour. I
deleted it without saving changes (long story). I believe the file can be
retrieved if it has a name (which it has) and you don't turn the computer

off
(it's running). Does anyone out there know how to do it?