Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default Further Excel help for =SUMPRODUCT((C$1:E$8=G1)*B$1:B$8)

"MikeR-Oz" wrote:
Thanks Max for your work on this - I will need to take some time to follow
through the formulae as my excel knowledge is basic, to see what you have
done.

In Roster hours (2), I framed it up for Team A in rows 10-13, just below
your original table in rows 5-8 so that you can easily reconcile that the
formulated returns for each name correspond exactly with the results you
indicated in rows 5-8

One thing though- I would need the 2 rosters kept seperate and not on the
same sheet as in Roster hours (2). Can that still work with your file?

Yes, of course. Team B's point formula in B14 is specific to the names in
B14:B17 and references the correct sheet: Team B Roster.

Take a moment to press the Yes button below ..
--
Max
Singapore