Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
VladimirF VladimirF is offline

Default Excel 2007 fails to open documents

I had no problems with MS Excel 2007 so far, and yesterdays my
files saved OK, but today I found Excel can't open neither of my many
spreadsheets
created before. It crashes and attempts to send a report to MS.
Diagnostics suggests the files are placed by MS to "disabled items",
but I couldn't find in any help guidelines how to enable files back
in Office 2007 (only 2003 and earlier).
Also I found that if I try to go to menu MS button/Excel
Options/Resources/
Contact US - Excel crashes the same way!
Has anybody seen this? Any suggestions?

--
VladimirF