Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
swanley007 swanley007 is offline

Default How to Add columns if a condition exists

Hello;

I have a set of data lets say column A,B,C rows 1-?. I want to make a cell
where if A:X and B:X are both 0 add the number in A:X to a total. If B:X or
A:X are either not 0 then do not add. I would like to go through both
colums row by row and get a total to display in one cell. Any help would be
great. Also, A:X simply means Column A row X (whatever) whre the row for A
and B are the same. I would like to display the total in C:1. NOTE to avoid
confusion when comparing colums A and B, the row will be the sane and then to
the next row and so on...