Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
MikeR-Oz MikeR-Oz is offline

Default Further Excel help for =SUMPRODUCT((C$1:E$8=G1)*B$1:B$8)

Thanks for that.

I am trying to have the formulae refer to to seperate ranges of cells and
refer = to names on a worksheet within the workbook.

I do not think the reference you have provided will assit with this aspect -
but appreciate the support.

Mike

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

A good resource for SUMPRODUCT()

Gary''s Student - gsnu200784

"MikeR-Oz" wrote:

Any one able to assist with formulae like the above which for me is quite
advanced yet I am sure it is intermediate.

I would like to attach a file to give as n example of what I am trying to
do. (How do I do this on the newsgroup?)

Have already got this far from an Excel MVP help and need to expand what I
am doing with a roster.

Any takers??

Mike