Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default Transition from Excel 2003 to 2007 (toolbars, etc.)

These will help:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...491511033.aspx
online interactive 03 to 07 guide

download interactive 03 to 07 guide

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...101030621033#3
07 ribbon mapping workbook

I know it may not seem like it now, but it really is an improvement. Once
you don't have to look for stuff, it's even more efficient.
As for the drawing stuff... when you have a graphic selected (add anything
from the illustrations group on the insert tab) the appropriate tabs will
appear.

"Austin" wrote:

Where does one find the toolbars? I can't find the drawing toolbar or any of
the others. I am a roughly 15 year user of Excel and I am completely lost on
the 2007 version. My company recently forced everyone to have Office 2007 so
none of us has a choice to go back to 2003. I just can't understand why did
Microsoft have to "fix" Excel 2003 with 2007, when it wasn't "broken" in the
first place. What is the point of this "ribbon" nonsense?

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!