Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] shbutt1@gmail.com is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Could not load an object because it is not available

I have used JMT Excel Utilities previously without any problem but
when I upgraded these to 25-04-2008 and tried to run the "Show Day and
Date Calculator" utility in "Time and Date Tools" button, I have
started getting these errors in succession in dialog boxes:

1- Could not load some objects because they are not available on this
machine - Microsoft Forms
2- Could not load an object because it is not available on this
machine - Microsoft Forms
3- Compile Error in Hidden Module: UserFormDateCalc - Microsoft Visual
Basic

I am using Excel 2007 professional and have installed the 2007 version
xlam (add-in) file of JMT Excel Utilities. This message appears only
in "Show Day and Date Calculator" utility only and this utility fails
to run.

I don't know what's causing this behavior, any ideas?