Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default I tried to get around the problem of the pivot table field setting defaulting to Count instead of Sum by running a macro of change the setting from Count to Sum. However, when I tried to run the Macro, I got error message of run time error 1004,

Hi
Post the code you are using, and maybe someone can help.

In future, please avoid typing the whole of your question in the subject
line.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Enda80" wrote in message
I tried to get around the problem of the pivot table field setting
defaulting to Count instead of Sum by running a macro of change the
setting from Count to Sum. However, when I tried to run the Macro, I
got error message of run time error 1004, unable to get the pivot
fields property of the pivot field class.

Well, is there any way around this?